Thursday 11 September 2014

Happy Outfit: a touch of autumn

Even though I don't like the idea of summer to be ending already (I have massive winterdepressions) I have been in an autumny mood lately. We decorated the shop where I work in autumn style and I've changed my altar into something more autumny. Look at those mini-pumpkins!


Anyway, with an autumny mood comes an autumny look!!


I found the blouse at a vintage thrift market for a few euros. I think it's from the seventies. It's got lovely puffy and pointy sleeves and subtle leaf embroidery.


The dress is by Black Milk Clothing and I love it! Sadly only 500 were made and it's currently gone. I'm in love with the print! It's very crisp and the colours are lovely.



My lipstick is Lime Crime Velvetine in Red Velvet, and my eyes are a combination of Lime Crime and self-concocted eyeshadows.


My hair flower thing is something I put together with an orange flower clip I had and some of the autumn leaves with which we decorated the shop.


The shoes are by Miss L Fire. Though I love them I don't wear them often because they're hard to combine with outfits. With this one, however, they go perfectly!


I really love the embroideries. I'm usually not a fan of thick soles but I think these are adorable.


And here again the total image!



Another funny thing about this dress is that it can be worn inside out as well! The back of the dress has a different pattern.


Love,
Jopie


No comments:

Post a Comment