Sunday 5 October 2014

Happy Outfit: Family


Hi guys! Another outfit post here, because they're fun!


Today's outfit is centered around my family! I really love my family and they'll always be dear to me.


 I sometimes give my clothes to my mom and grandma for an 'upgrade'. The blouse was embroidered by my grandma and the flowers on the skirt were made by my mom! The tights are by No Guts, No Glory and the shoes are by Miss L Fire.


I really love the skirt, it's thick wool and therefore ideal to wear in autumn weather! I bought the skirt at a flea market for 2€ and let my mom work her magic on it. I love the felt flowers my mom made on it; it really makes this dull grey tartan skirt pop!





The blouse is really something special! It needs lots of closeups to show the detail. I left this vintage blouse at my granny's last Easter. I got it back last week with these absolutely stunning butterflies and flowers on it. The butterflies were inspired by Japanese embroidery.  I wore it to work straight away and got lots of compliments. I really appreciate all the work and love she put into this and I think it's absolutely beautiful. I think I'm going to wear this a lot! It's also great for layering under dresses for the upcoming cold weather.


This is also one of the rare days that I wear 'nude' lipstick. My boyfriend thought it would be nice to ditch the red/pink lip once in a while so I went out with him and we picked out a lipcolor that was closest to my own skin. I'm still getting used to it, but I kind of like it. It goes well with a dark smokey eye. Since I also consider my boyfriend to be family you could say that this entire outfit came true with the help of my family!


The lipstick is by Estée Lauder and my eyes were done with the Boozy Cosmetics 120 palette.
My necklace is from Fantasyshop Chimera.

Love,
Jopie



No comments:

Post a Comment