Tuesday 1 July 2014

Happy Outfit: Midnight Blossom

I'm already having the best week ever! Despite my anxieties and other problems I managed to pass this university year! I've started 4 different studies and this is the first one in which I actually manage to complete the first year, hehe. It's a good sign!
And I've got a new job and it's going to be awesome. Starting tomorrow! I will post more about that once I've had my first day.

Anyway - time for a new outfit post!


My mom sometimes gives me a bag of old clothing and other stuff that she got from friends . I got this blouse yesterday and I love it! I thought I'd make an outfit with it right away. 


I really like the bell sleeves and the print on it! It has so much detail!


The skirt is actually a dress and is 70s vintage. The petticoat underneath (though not visible here) is by Starline Lingerie. The belt is vintage too (I think 80s) and the shoes are LE replicas of the Ruby Slippers in the Wizard of Oz.

I love the dress too, it has so much flounce in the skirt!


My makeup is all Lime Crime today. The lips are My Beautiful Rocket patted on and the eyeshadows are Lotus Noir, Jade-o-Lade and Parasol from the Chinadoll Palette and Spellbound from the Alchemy Palette.



I hope you like it as much as I do!



Love,
Jopie

No comments:

Post a Comment