Tuesday 13 May 2014

Happy Outfit: Thrifted with upgrades

Hello!!

I wore this yesterday but didn't have the time to post it. So here it is!

This outfit was thrifted! I bought the blouse at Vintage Per Kilo, which is, as the name suggests, a second-hand shopping market that's often held around the block with vintage/thrift clothing for €15,- per kilo. They have large scales to help you stay within your budget and it's awesome! It's often a search through all the crap but I've bought some really beautiful things there.


I made the hair band myself. I originally made it to fit another dress but it gives a nice touch here too, don't you think?


The skirt was bought at a flea market for 2 euros. My mom made the pretty flowers on it with felt and beads! I sometimes bring boring clothing to my mom or my grandma to embroider. I can do it myself but they have more time on their hands :) it's a great way to upcycle clothing that you are bored with!



I dyed my hair again yesterday so it's all shiney and purple again!


I used 2AM by Sugarpill for my crease and eyebrows and I used Tako on my browbone. It broke yesterday and I'm so sad! It's the best white ever. I must buy a new one when I have money. To highlight my eyelids I used a cute little eyeshadow by Mon Ennui Cosmetics called Cyclon Dream Girl. I requested a pink highlighter with a green shift on her facebook page and she made it! It's subtle but very gorgeous. The lips are Matte Me liquid lipstick by Sleek in Party Pink.


And here a pic of me with my cat trying to photo bomb!

Love,
Jopie

No comments:

Post a Comment